Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall fashion essentials

While trends come and go, there are some essentials that I believe everyone should have in their closet.  These are some essentials that I think are pretty necessary for the fall season.

1. Jean Jackets
Jean jackets in all shapes and colors are perfect for the fall season. You can throw on one of these over almost every outfit; they'll keep you warm and stylish for chilly weather. They also give a more casual vibe, great for looking effortless and cool.

2. Booties

Every fall season, I love taking out my booties and pairing them with different outfits. They come in so many different shapes and colors, and you can get them with heels or no heels. You can make a simple outfit of just jeans and a t-shirt so much cuter with a pair of awesome booties.

3. Scarves

Scarves are great for a fashion fix. They can really spice up your outfit by giving texture and color. They come in all different patterns and colors, and they are relatively cheap in places like forever21 and H&M. When I have a formal event to go to, I like to use a large and pretty scarf as a shawl, in case I get chilly in my dress. If you have a smaller scarf, it can also be used as a head-wrap, headband, or a belt. Scarves are great for the colder seasons becasue they provide warmth and are super comfortable.
- Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment