Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blush RAVE

I am in total and absolute love. With a blush. The ELF studio blush in pink passion, that is. Unfortunately, I dont have my own swatches and pictures since my camera is not working at the moment ): but here are some links to some great swatches:
http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2011/08/elf-studio-blush-fuchsia-fusion-pink-passion-swatches-photos-review/
Ive been eyeing this blush for quite a while at my nearest target, but I wasnt sold when I made a couple of swatches on the back of my hand. It looked insanely pink, and sort of chalky. But after reading some great reviews on makeupalley.com, I decided to give it a try. Its only $3 anyways, so why not?
and I LOVE IT! It looks extremley scary and neon in the pan, but when dabbed lightly with a fluffy brush on the cheeks, it looks like a natural flush. It doesnt look chalky, just blends right in and looks natural.(I love to use the elf studio complexion brush-shown below-with it, which is very floppy and not dense)

Its a wonderful blush, and worth a try for only $3. Packaging is pretty nice and sleek, and is the same size as a nars blush. (By the way I like it more than my nars deep throat, which I paid $30 for, and barely use.) I would rate this product a 9/10 which is extremley high for my standards. (:
ELF is having a huge sale right now, so check it out on their website. http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ So maybe you can pick up this blush for even cheaper than $3!!
oh, and by no means am I being paid to say that I LOVE this elf blush, its all my own and truthful opinion (:
- momo

No comments:

Post a Comment