Thursday, January 26, 2012

Forever21 Wishlist for Spring

Fringed Lace Tank $15.80. 
Fringe Tops are so cute, and bohemian looking! This top is adorable, and looks like something you'd find in Urban Outfitters. I love the cream color 
Pleated Woven Skirt $19.80
I not sure if I'm loving this mustard color, but I've been looking for a really cute high waisted shirt to wear to compliment my crop tops and blouses. 

Flowy Top $17.80
This is just a really pretty, blush colored top. I love baggy and flowy shirts because lets face it, sometimes my stomach fat sticks out a bit after a big lunch.... This would look really pretty with some long statement gold necklaces. 
Open Toe platforms $26.80
These shoes are adorable, and will be great for spring. I can see myself wearing these babies with floral dresses and highwaisted shorts. 
Bow ring $1.50
Wraparound Koi Fish ring $6.80
Lacquered Geo chain choker $6.80
Suede fringe cross body $19.80

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm obsessed with your blog!! Wanna check out mine? we should chat about beauty haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! You have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete