Monday, January 2, 2012

Uggs... worth the price?

I wanted Uggs ever since the 6th grade. Everyone had them, and I thought they looked adorable. But my mom said they were UGG-LY, and NOT WORTH the hefty price. They are $150-$200 I think... depending on which shoe you buy.
But this year, (6 years later), She finally caved in and bought me brown classic short ugg boots....

I LOVE THEM.
Yes, they are not the prettiest shoe out there.. and they are pretty expensive for a not-the-best-quality shoe... but when I put my feet in them, they FEEL LIKE HEAVEN. They are so soft and comfortable... I feel like I'm walking on a cloud.
I've been wearing them every single day.... They do get extremely hot if you dont wear socks.. and if it's a warmer day (I dont understand people who wear these boots in the summer-time...). Also, I would reccomend wearing socks with this shoe becasue it can easily get smelly if you dont.

So, the question.. Are Uggs worth the price? I guess it depends on the person, but personally I think they are TOTALLY worth it. They're not the most fashionable thing on the planet, but they are OH SO COMFORTABLE. <3.. I will definetly be enjoying these shoes this winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment