Monday, January 2, 2012

Wishlist 2012

Here are a few things I've been eyeing lately...

1) Dior Diorshow lash maximizer lash plumping serum

Lately, I've been really into super long and defined lashes. However, mascara is really bad for my lashes and has been making them brittle and short. I read really good reviews on this produce on makeupalley.com, and it supposedly makes your lashes grow longer and also keeps them healthy. Exactly what I need! The only thing is that this mascara costs $30. I mean, it is Dior.. so I wasnt expecting it to be cheap... I'm going to have to save up for this one. 

2) Dior Addict Lippolish


Yep, another Dior product. I love their lip products! I know I could probably get the same lip-gloss from the drugstore, but the packaging on this baby is just so darn pretty! I think it looks so classy and pretty... 
This one is $30 too... sigh....

3) NYX cream blush

Its not fair because I cant find these things ANYWHERE in new york. I've heard great things about them, how theyre super creamy and pigmented. Latley, I've been obsessed with cream blush. They're so easy and simple to put on, as well as being very natural looking. Unlike the Dior products, these products are relativley cheap.. I think they run for about $5-7. 

4) Jeggings from Hollister


Damn those girls have nice stems... lol
Hollister leggings are THE BEST. They look like jeans, but they're super comfortable and stretchy. I own a pair, and I wear them almost everyday... haha, kind of gross.. but I just love them so much. I definetley need to buy another pair....

- momo

No comments:

Post a Comment