Monday, January 2, 2012

A Review: Maybelline Cream Eyeshadow


I adore cream products. So i picked up this cream eyeshadow trio from the drugstore, and I love it! This one is in Rose Revolution, and it comes with three beautiful colors. The first one is a sparkly champange color, and reminds me alot of Bare study paint pot by Mac. The second one is this beautiful golden, rosey, orangey sparkly color, similar to Mac's rubenesque paint pot (is that how you spell it? :P) The third color is a dark brown with a reddish hue to it.
This palette is perfect for everyday. You have your highlight color, lid color, and a deeper color to use as a liner, crease color, etc.
The texture is a little hard, I must admit. It's not the creamiest product out there. Also, it easily creases... so i wouldnt use it as a crease color if your prone to creasing. But as lid colors, I think they're great.
I'd rate this product a B+.
- momo

No comments:

Post a Comment