Friday, June 24, 2011

More Essie Nailpolishes!!

Yes, i did go out and buy more nailpolishes. i think im obsessed ):
the colors I got were; pretty edgy (the bright green), demure vixen (the lavender with purple duo chrome), vermillionaire (the bright orange), and damsel in a dress (wine purple color with silver duo chrome)


Pretty edgey is a GORGEOUS bright green. for some reason, everytime I look at it it reminds me of the new movie, green lantern.. i think the colors are quite similar :)
two coats of this nailpolish creates a really ncie, opaque look. Its quite glossy and does not chip easily. Its such a refreshing, summer color. LOve it ! :)


Although you cant see it well, Demure Vixen has a slight purplish duochrome in the bottle. However on the nails its quite unnoticable. Its a light lavender, a very pretty color, however I feel the formula of this polish is really sheer and needs many coats to get an opaque look.
I have Damsel in Distress on my toes, and its the perfect vampy nail polish. Its a gorgeous purple wine color with a slight duochorome effect to it. The formula is very opaque and has a shiny finish.

Vermillionare is a very "in your face" sort of color. The color reminds me of those traffic cones that they use on the streets. Its a very fun, bold color,and its perfect for summer :) This polish also needs about two coats for a nice opaque look.

Ah~ summer is finally here! I  finally have an excuse to slip on my favorite pair of flipflops and show off the new colors I bought for this season .. I especially cant wait to see that gorgeous green on my toesies :)


- Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment