Saturday, June 25, 2011

Travel Makeup :)

So, lately ive been sleeping over at my cousins house, and I needed to pack a few essential products for my everyday makeup.
These are the products that I brought with me:
1. Clinique pressed powder in translucent
I loove this powder. Not only does it get rid of shine, it also minimizes pores, making your skin look naturally flawless. I use this mostly on my nose, where I tend to get shiny in the summer.


2. Concealor
Concealor is a must have for me... I have terrible dark circles in the morning and the best way to perk up my face is by covering them with concealor. If I could only pick one makeup product to wear, it would be concealor. Yes, I know this concealor looks pretty nasty... I had it for such a long time, and I wont talk too much about it becasue I believe Maybelline discontinued it?
However, I reccomend their mineral power concealors... I do own one, and its works great for covering my dreaded dark circles and even blemishes.


3. eyelash curler
My second most important essential is my eyelash curler. I have stubborn eyelashes that point straight downwards, and an eyelash curler works amazingly to keep my lashes pointed straight up and out of my eyes. This one is from revlon, but I really want to get the shisedo eyelash curler that everyone raves about :)

4. The covergirl lashblast volume has got to be my favorite mascara of all time. Its the only mascara that does not smudge on me at all. Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-GG :)
It also seperates my lashes nicely and doesnt clump. In the lengthening and volumizing department, its decent.
Also, this mascara is one of those mascaras that takes a few weeks for the formula to get better. When I first bought it, I thought it was the worst mascara in the world. It was clumpy and icky, and made my eyelashes look like crap. :P But after about 2 weeks, the formula dried out a bit and it applied amazingly on my lashes.

I think the packaging is pretty cute, however in my opinion the brush is a little too large. Yesterday I literally  poked my eyeball with it by accident becasue I guess I wasnt careful enough. That was a lovely experience. :)


5. MY FAVORITE lipgloss of all time!
This is the maybelline shinesensational lipgloss in sparkling grape. I loove grape candy, and this smells exaclty like it. Its a sheer gorgeous purpley pink with tiny shimmers in it. Its super non sticky and glides on my lips so smoothly. I'm really picky about my lipglosses. The perfect lipgloss cannot be sticky, it must make my lips look juicy but not overly shiny, the smell must be good, but not overly perfumed that its unbearable, and of course the color has to be pretty. This lipgloss meets all the standards in my criteria for the perfect lipgloss. LOVE love LOVE this lipgloss!


6. Lipbalms are a must for me. I typically like ones with no scent, and neutrogena makes great moisturizing lipbalms with no scent. This one is the neutrogena lip moisturizer with spf 15

So that about wraps up my travel makeup items ; my staples for everyday makeup.
Hope this was helpful!
- Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment