Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My first Essie Nailpolish!

Today, i am so siked because I bought my first essie nail polish!! :)
Lately, ive been really into shimmery nudes. It looks natural, yet has a touch of sparkle to it  when it hits the sunlight. Ah, so pretty!
I have never been much of a nail polish collector, and especially since Essie is such an expensive brand of nailpolish, im actually quite surprised I bought it.  But today i ventured out into the drugstore and bought myself  my first essie nailpolish! Im quite delighted with the smooth texture, the small brush, and of course the beautiful color!
the shade is called A lot of Shekels, and this one is quite sheer. I think it will be really great for french manicures. For a nice opaque look, I needed about 3 coats of polish, and it turned out to be a quite pretty light pink color. Much prettier in person.
please excuse my gross looking nails, lol :)





im quite impressed with the quality of this nailpolish, and it will be the first of many polishes im planning to buy :)

- Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment